Athletes that have been selected will be contacted directly by the Ducks coaching staff within 24 – 72 hours of the last tryout, or on the first day allowable by the season of play rules. Coaches will look for confirmation of your placement on the team, this process takes time, as we wait for athletes to accept their placements, please be patient. All confirmed athletes will be listed on the website by last name and tryout # once athletes have confirmed their acceptance on the team. Athletes with questions or concerns can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Do Registration Fees Cover?
- A ticket to our year end Ducks banquet
- Club wide Team Snap access to communicate and manage the teams and club
- Volleyball BC registration
- Gym rental / 2 practices a week
- Coaching certification and training
- Coaching honorariums
- Gear: socks, 2 warm up shirts, 1 jersey, 1 piece of additional warm up gear
- Tournaments: Qualifiers and Provincial Championships, 4-5 additional tournaments (12U will have 2-3 tournaments)
In addition High Performance teams will recieve:
- Entry fee for 2 US 3 day travel tournaments
- Entrance fee for National Championships
- 3 practices a week
- 1 additional jersey
- Access to Hudl video software for recruitment, scouting, and athlete development
- Increased access to our Technical Director
- Access to recruiting support staff
CLICK HERE for information about our Ducks pictures, team pictures times and location.
All athletes are expected to attend registration night during your allotted time to try on gear and pay registration fees. Athletes that cannot attend must contact their coaches ASAP and make alternate arrangements. Registration night is held at Volleyball Stuff.
Date: Thursday December 14th
- 12U Girls ~ 4 – 10 pm
- 13U Girls ~ 4-6 pm
- 14U Girls ~ 4-6 pm
- 15U Girls ~ 6-8 pm
- 16U Girls ~ 6-8 pm
- 17U/18U Girls ~ 8-10 pm
- 16/17U Boys ~8-10 pm
Location: Volleyball Stuff
930 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1C9