Athletes that have been selected will be contacted directly by the Ducks coaching staff within 24 – 72 hours of the last tryout, or on the first day allowable by the season of play rules. Once an athlete has been contacted, coaches will be looking for confirmation of the athlete’s selection to the team as soon as possible. All confirmed athletes will be listed on the website by last name and tryout # once athletes have confirmed their acceptance on the team. This process takes time – we ask for your patience as we wait for athletes to accept their placements. Athletes with questions or concerns can email email@example.com.
What Do Registration Fees Cover?
- A ticket to our year end Ducks banquet
- Official individual and team photo
- Club wide Team Snap access to communicate and manage the teams and club
- Athletes insurance
- Volleyball BC registration
- Gym rental / 2 practices a week
- Coaching certification and training
- Coaching honorariums
- Gear: socks, 2 warm up shirts, 1 jersey, 1 piece of additional warm up gear
- Tournaments: Qualifiers and Provincial Championships, 4-5 additional tournaments (12U will have 2-3 tournaments)
In addition High Performance teams will recieve:
- Entry fee for 2 US 3 day travel tournaments (girls only)
- Entrance fee for National Championships
- 3 practices a week
- 1 additional jersey
- Access to Hudl video software for recruitment, scouting, and athlete development
- Increased access to our Technical Director
- Access to recruiting support staff
The costs for all Ducks teams are provided below.
- Pay by cheque at the registration night. All payments are expected at registration night.
- Non-HP teams can pay the full amount or in 2 installments with cheques dated Dec 14, 2017 and Jan 15, 2018
- HP teams can pay the full amount or in 3 installments dated Dec 14, 2017, Jan 1, 2018 and Jan 15, 2018
12U 262.50 + 262.50 Total – 525.00
13U 387.50 + 387.50 Total – 775.00
14U 412.50 + 412.50 Total – 825.00
14U HP 450.00 + 450.00 + 450.00 Total – 1350.00
15U 412.50 + 412.50 Total – 825.00
15U HP 450.00 + 450.00 + 450.00 Total – 1350.00
16U HP 500.00 + 500.00 + 500.00 Total – 1500.00
16-18U 425.00 + 425.00 Total – 850.00
17U HP 500.00 + 500.00 + 500.00 Total – 1500.00
16U HP 400.00 + 350.00 + 350.00 Total – 1100.00
17U 425.00 + 425.00 Total – 850.00
The Ducks make it a priority to ensure that all athletes have the opportunity to participate in volleyball, if you are interested in seeking information about financial aid Click Here
CLICK HERE for information about our Ducks pictures, team pictures times and location.
All athletes are expected to attend registration night during your allotted time to try on gear and pay registration fees. Athletes that cannot attend must contact their coaches ASAP and make alternate arrangements. Registration night is held at Volleyball Stuff.
Date: Thursday December 14th
- 12U Girls ~ 4-6 pm
- 13U Girls ~ 4-6 pm
- 14U Girls ~ 6-8 pm
- 15U Girls ~ 6-8 pm
- 16U Girls ~ 8-10 pm
- 17U/18U Girls ~ 8-10 pm
- 16/17U Boys ~8-10 pm
Location: Volleyball Stuff
930 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1C9